A couple of days ago I realised I broke something. It turns out the old design didn’t work too well on an iPad or iPhone – not something I picked up in testing. Whether this was me being an idiot from the outset or just a consequence of an update in iOS I don’t know.
Crap answer, I know. I should dive into my code and fix the damn problem. Truth is I don’t have the time. I’m working flat out on a client project, plus I’ve 2 of my own running. There’s also a possible redesign of this blog on the horizon.
So I did the sensible thing and rolled back to a previous, stable version of the template.
It’s not great but it’ll do for now.
I'm a freelance designer and writer. My clients have included Fintech startups, publishers and digital agencies. You can read more about my work here.